Online Roulette - You Should Know This!
Would you like to play roulette online and willing to risk some wagers to make great cash? Have you never played roulette in an online casino and that makes you uncertain? Maybe you don't even know the rules of online roulette? If so, this tutorial gives you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the basics of roulette in order to be well prepared for playing roulette for real money.
Let’s go and learn the basics ro rule the world of online roulette!
- Familiarize yourself with the rules of roulette. It is important to know that different roulette games can have different rules. Make sure you understand the rules of each roulette game before you decide to put real money on the table.
- Your chances to win at the online roulette are higher if you bet on more than just a number. Combo betting, red vs. black bets or odd numbers vs. even numbers are just a few of the many ways to increase your chances to make real cash at the wheel.
- Despite numerous strategies, roulette is still a game of chance. In any case, keep that in mind. Nonetheless, with the right strategy, you can increase your chances of winning in roulette with certainty. Yet, there is no guarantee.
- Roulette games should be played primarily for fun and not for money.
Turning the roulette wheel requires expertise
The first thing you should familiarize yourself with before you sit down at a roulette table is the roulette wheel. The roulette wheel has a total of 38 numbers, counting from 1 through 36, including a zero and a double zero. If you play the European version, you will only see 37 numbers because the double zero is missing in European casino roulette.
You will quickly notice that the order of the numbers on the roulette wheel is not continuous. However, they vary in size and color and the roulette player has the option of betting on the number in the black or red field or on the single/double green-colored zero, depending on the version.
The roulette dealer who spins the wheel is the "croupier" in both an online casino and a live casino. As soon as the dealer spins the roulette wheel, the roulette ball starts to move in the opposite direction. Something that is probably not really important for most online roulette players, but should be mentioned at least once in this little tutorial.
Now that you have understood the structure of the roulette wheel, we will introduce you to the roulette board in the next section.
With roulette chips you place your bets on the roulette board
- The roulette board is a green carpet with red and black square-shaped fields on which different numbers can be seen. Sounds really simple. Honestly, building the roulette board isn't that complicated. Nevertheless, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the structure of the board in order to avoid any possible misunderstandings that may arise when players first sit down at a roulette table and play for real money.
- Place your bets on the roulette board. The same numbers can be seen on the board as on the roulette wheel. Only in the correct order and in three rows from left to right and in 12 columns from top to bottom. The green zero is at the top.
- To bet on a number, place your roulette chips directly onto the number on the carpet.
- If you want to bet on more than just a single number, you can also choose to split your wagers. By placing your roulette chips on a dividing line, you are betting on two numbers at the same time.
- In a trio, you bet on three numbers at the same time by placing your roulette chips on the outer dividing line of these numbers.
- With a square, you bet on four numbers at the same time by placing your bet on the cross that connects the four numbers on the roulette board.
- The five-number bet is called "the beast" by experts, which allows you to cover five numbers with your roulette chips at the same time.
- If you place your roulette chips on the outer border of the six red or black numbers, you have the chance to place a six-number bet.
- In case of column betting, you guess that one of the number in the column contains the winning number.
- With Dozens you are betting that a number from a group of twelve numbers will be the lucky one.
- If you place your roulette chips on even or odd, this is called odd or even in roulette jargon.
- With a high or low bet, you bet on high or low, i.e. on sections like 1-18 or 19-26.
- With a red or black bet, you bet on the color of the number you want to hit.
Online Roulette is the best schooling for beginners
- You get your chips at the table. That’s an applicable rule in case of online roulette as well.
- In roulette, you determine the value of the chips in roulette.
- Once the roulette dealer allows, you can place your bets.
- When playing roulette, you can choose between the two main betting options (internal and external) and the different variations within the two main options.
- You should always set a fixed game budget and try not to exceed that.
- Don't forget that online roulette is just a game of chance and not an ATM. Therefore, adjust your expectations accordingly.